Welcome!

I love books!No,seriously..I do.

I'd love to review your book!If you want,let me know...

niastrong21(at)gmail(dot)com

My friends keep coming!!!

quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2011

Kaydie by Penny Zeller

To be really honest,a cover of a book tells a lot..
When I loooked the cover of this one I was like"I don't know..",I'm glad that I was wrong.this book is about Kaydie a woman who was married with abusive husband that died leaving her with a baby,she moves with her sister to Montana,but still wounded and having no desire of trust anyone besides her sister.Jonah has no intention of marry ever,but can't resist the sweet,wounded,brave Kaydie.
At the begining Kaydie doesn't trust Jonah thinking he's like any other man,but as the time goes by,she found herself drawn to his kindness and honesty,but when the moment arrives to make a decision,she not all that sure.
What I liked about this book,is the fact the author kept simple,the plot,the details,the characters.The end was very sweet and real,I'm looking forward to read more of this author.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário