Welcome!

I love books!No,seriously..I do.

I'd love to review your book!If you want,let me know...

niastrong21(at)gmail(dot)com

My friends keep coming!!!

quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2011

Pujols Review


I chose this book for curiosity about a public person who isn't afraid to show his faith.I'm not all familiar with baseball world,but I was willing to give a try.




Here is a story about a baseball player,his jorney,ups and downs,his faith and his way to deal with fame.


I was a little impressed with his family,from where he came from,his amazing ability to play,his determination to stay focused about a goal.About the scandals and midia,well is good to know 'the other side of the story'.But I have to say that if you are a huge fan of baseball or familiar with it,you'll get a little confused,one thing is the fact that are too many dates and numbers that makes little difficult to keep reading instead of jumping the pages.But Pujols will left you with an interest about man who wants to live for glory of God.






Thanks for BookSneeze to sending a copy for review purpose,this is my honest opinion.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário