Welcome!

I love books!No,seriously..I do.

I'd love to review your book!If you want,let me know...

niastrong21(at)gmail(dot)com

My friends keep coming!!!

quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2011

A vision of Lucy by Margaret Brownley




Lucy always was fascinated for photos,to reveal the beauty and mystery of a person with a picture,she lives in a small city which doesn't appreciate her work,against her father will she manage to be in trouble every now and then,but when she meets a mysterious man who happen to help her in a very embarrassing situation,estimate her as a artist,makes her pulse racing..things get a little more complicated.Trying to be a big sister,troublemaker daughter,friend and helper of a man so attractive,she soon decides do something shocking to gain the controls of her own life.

As usual,the author and the story made me laugh so hard that I had tears in my eyes,I loved the fact that every person had a story to tell,sentences like:you can talk a tree off..stubborn as eyecrossed mule or the gun of Timber Joe,made the story so delicious to read.But I was a little bothered because the plot was more like suspense story than romance.But I have to say,Lucy shows us how people can be so selfish to think that some deserve mercy and others not.Keep it going,Margaret!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário