Welcome!

I love books!No,seriously..I do.

I'd love to review your book!If you want,let me know...

niastrong21(at)gmail(dot)com

My friends keep coming!!!

segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

Lilly's Wedding Quilt by Kelly Long








Lilly is an Amish teacher,who by acccident is stuck with Jacob,a man who is trying to forget fact that the woman who he loves,is marrying with another man.By accident,a situation both agree to marry,but how you can marry a woman with other in your heart?How can you try to make a man love you after so many deceptions?


In this journey,Lilly and Jacob learn how to get along with each other,how to forget the ones who hurt you and maybe..find real love.


I found myself surprised with this book,is a easy-reading,captivating book.The author knew how to make a plot without too many details,she was realistic about marriage,the story brings to reader a glimpse about Amish people and their ways,I really loved the fact the author shows us the reward of waitiing in the Lord and seing your dreams come true,how things are so right when you put all things at the feet of Jesus through prayer and faith,I recommend it to anyone!





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário